Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Bloomin' Monday!

Things are looking pretty good over here on Chestnut Street. After the ass-kicker of a winter, I never would have thought the yard could have come back as beautifully as it as. I continue to be amazed by the range of Nature's power; at times a seemingly merciless punisher, and then forgiveness offered in a big. blue sky and a golden sun. Her endless creativity and ability to continuously recreate herself. It's truly astounding.

So off I trotted to the yard with my camera in a feeble attempt to capture the beauty of her offerings and to use some of the skills I learned in my online digital camera class. Here's my best:




2 comments:

  1. I can see you are applying all those creative camera techniques! Lovely, lovely photos, Miss Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't all for nothing, although our 10 year anniversary is this month and I'm lobbying hard for a new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete