Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 8: I am a Goddess (Repeat as needed)

I'll just start by saying that today was a better day than yesterday. Since they were predicting snow today (insert blood curdling scream here), I brought out my serious winter parka from the back of the closet. Found this in the pocket. Felt like a good omen.


Day began with dropping Rocky to the groomers. He LOVES riding shotgun with Mummy. I put the seat heater on for him and we rolled out.

Are you kidding me with that face??!!! A love!!!!!
Although my photography confidence is waning, I still grabbed my camera when I left the house this morning, so there must be some seed of hope deep inside me. Or it could be my fatalistic optimism kicking in again. In any event, I took about 100 photos today. Here's six that I'm pleased with:






Off to my more satisfying creative activity...knitting! Good night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment