Sunday, October 23, 2011

7 for 7...I'm in Heaven


Woo Hoo! Seven pictures taken 7 days in a row in my Project365 venture. Now, I know I said to myself when I started this that although perfection would be lovely, it was not, in fact, the goal of this exercise. Frankly, I've had quite enough experience with the pursuit of perfection in my earlier days and it was highly overrated. Here's a lovely bonus of getting older: I'm started to not give a crap about the "shoulds" in life and that is NOT overrated. Not even a little bit

In case you're interested, my week went something like:

  • Sunday: Transformation through Expressive Art at Salve Regina. The tree was outside our building.
  • Monday: Submitted first homework assignment (first time in a loooooong time) for class
  • Tuesday: While searching for AA battery, I realize Real Simple mag maybe right...my junk drawer might need organizing
  • Wednesday: View from window at Mr. Dooley's for lunch. So cute and yummy.
  • Thursday: Loved this little tree that was keeping me company while waiting for an appointment. (I'm thinking I have a thing for trees. I take their pictures a lot.)
  • Friday: Big Apple Farm for apples (Photos of first pie of the season to come)
  • Saturday: Lunch with Hubby and Son (Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! Fun with the teenage Boy) You'd think he could smile. We are feeding him after all.

Well, it's Sunday night and there are no Pats on. The team has the Bye Week so the Hubby is home and we got to go to a Lax Showcase with the Boy at Endicott College today. Is it just me or are these campuses like resorts? I sooo want to go back to college if not for the access to unlimited Captain Crunch cereal 3 meals a day. (They've probably removed the unhealthy food from the dining hall anyway.)



No comments:

Post a Comment