Sunday, October 9, 2011

Photo365 - Week 2



The end of the weak (Oops, I meant week...must have been a Freudian slip so I'll leave it) finds me stuffed up with a sore throat and the deep desire to close my eyes and sleep until sometime on Tuesday. At least the Pats beat the Jets. I am proud to say that I've complete Week 2 of taking a picture a day. Ok, so I missed Friday, but nobody's perfect. In case the print on the page is unreadable, it says:

Sunday: Why is trash day so tedious. (Seriously...I hate trash day.)
Monday: Workout day at Koko FitClub
Tuesday: Connor's haircut gave me 20 minutes of reading time (Pure bliss!)
Wednesday: 2nd day of homemade apple crisp (with local apples no less)
Thursday: Spent the day in NH with my parents and the bro-dog, Malcom
Friday: Digi-scrapped photo I took in NH (Connor loved these cows when he was little)
Saturday: Starting to get a cold (In bed by 7:30...feeling like an old person)

Happy Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment