Friday, October 21, 2011

Photo365 - Week 3


Well, I got my Week 3 post just under the wire. I actually remember snapping a pic 5 out of 7 days. It's funny, when my day starts and I review what's on my agenda on a given day, I actually think about moments that would be great to capture. But then I get there and I completely forget so I end up snapping a photo of something totally not sexy (I actually considered photographing the laundry pile). I want to portray this image of my life that is blog-worthy, but then real-life gets in the way. It's like my life as filmed by a reality TV film crew vs. my life filmed by a not-so-well-paid nephew. I imagine that when the cameras are off, the Karadashian girls spend a good part of their day cleaning out the linen closet, too, right?

In any event:

Sunday: Found me in my happy place: on the sofa watching the Pats with the pug, Rocky
Monday: I sew this adorable apron out of fat quarter. Love it!
Tuesday: Apparently a blur
Wednesday: While looking for something else in the attic, I stumbled upon these Halloween decorations I made last year. Yay! (Can't remember if I found what I originally went looking for, though)
Thursday: Apparently a blur...again.
Friday: If it's Friday night, it's soup night from SoupWorks - the Lobster Bisque is amazing.
Saturday: 1st day of my Transformation through Expressive Arts class at Salve Regina. The campus was crazy gorgeous.

Off to write, clean, knit, homework, drive, cook...


No comments:

Post a Comment