Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 9: Life through the Lens

I am so excited! I've signed up for an online photography class called "Your Life: Captured through the Lens". It's a six-week, self placed, and I can't wait. I was immediately attracted to it because the description says the teacher will "demystify the buttons and knobs on your camera". I treated myself to a new camera last summer because I wanted to be one of those cool blog people who takes powerful photos. Instead, it was more of the same weirdly lighted, fuzzy photos. Even my self-portrait included in this post makes me looks I have man hands! (I really don't have man hands.)

Anyway, not only will I learn about the buttons and knobs, but I'll learn about composition, focus, and how to "see " life through my camera. I AM SOOOOO excited! I can hardly wait to start on Tuesday. Friends and family, look out, I'm coming for you with my camera. I absolutely love to learn just about anything and I'm over the moon about my new adventure. Stay tuned...and say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment