Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 27: What's with all the pictures?

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!
This Sunday, Connor started his first official job. He's a lacrosse referee for the local town lacrosse leagues. Naturally, I had to take a picture and as you can see by his face, he was thrilled. He couldn't help but notice and remark on my constant need to take my camera with me and then to actually use it. I've explained that I'm taking a photography course and I'm blogging for lent which he seemed to understand. What he couldn't figure out was: What does all that have to do with him? His smiling teenage face made me a little nostalgic for the earlier days, when he loved to get his picture snapped and we were pals.  Who am I kidding? He was always a child with opinions. Even as a baby, when people would peer into the carrier to coo at him, he'd close his eyes until they'd gotten out of his face. But I'm still a proud mama and can't wait to take him to open up his first checking account this Friday. Say Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment