Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 30: Nesting, Part I

It started with a desk. I got tired of working at the kitchen table; setting up and putting away, then setting up and putting everything away again. So last week, I went off in search of a writing desk. And I found one, but it was white and didn't go with the room. Hi, ho, hi ho, it's off to Lowe's I go for a can of red paint and other miscellaneous necessities. (Did I mention how much I LOVE the hardware store?) Two days and two coats of paint later, voila. But now, I need a new lamp. Hi, Ho, Hi, Ho, it's off to Ikea I go this morning. Found the lamp...a new dresser and nightstand for the guest bedroom. Can you see where this is headed? Unpacked the dresser, sorted out the nails, screws, etc. Stay tuned...



PS: Had a lacrosse game this afternoon and there was this big, blue thing hovering over the field the entire game. Wait a minute, that's the sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment