Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 32: A Night at Symphony

It's a beautiful Saturday night and I am pleased to announce that: We are out of the house!

The Christian Science Church
(We parked are car in their garage)

We are out of the house and in Boston for a night at the symphony, thank you very much. Fred brought home tickets from work and as fate and luck would have it, they are playing Mozart's Clarinet Concerto. This is one of if not the most important pieces of my clarinet career.

Symphony Hall
Now Fred has brought home some amazing tickets throughout the years. But tickets to a live performance of the Clarinet Concerto??!! I've just got to let my band geek flag fly. Hard.

A girl can dream, right?
Some of my best memories are playing my clarinet. To me, making music is the ultimate conversation. To be able to play your part and be able to listen and allow others to play their part with you, there's just nothing like it. I could go on and on about it, but they've just put up the sign telling the audience to turn off all electronic devices, and my worst nightmare is to be the a-hole who forgets. More to come later, but signing off for tonight.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment