Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 38: Training Completed, Intention Set

As of 3:30pm today, I am officially a Domestic Vioience/Sexual Assault Advocate. Now that I have completed training, I can begin volunteering for the agency. What a week it has been. My worldview has changed so significantly, it's hard for me to find the words to adequately express what I am feeling. I can only imagine how I will feel once i begin working with real people. I am so grateful for the women who put on such an incredible course and for the work they do. I am so grateful for each of the women who went through the training with me and for allowing me to be a part of here journey. It is my prayer to be able to serve the agency and its clients to the best of my abilities. It is my intention to remain open to the process and to find the best place(s) for me to serve in order to be a source of hope for those seeking options for.  I feel truly blessed today. I truly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment