Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 34: I'm getting a little obsessed



Ok, so I wake up at 1:44am this morning and I'm thinking about my blog. Unable to fall back to sleep, I grab my iPhone off the nightstand and start surfing the web. I'm looking for ways I can execute the ideas I've shooting through my mind about my blog. Waking up in the middle of the night with a burst of creativity is not uncommon, I know. I was doing it under the covers. The screen is pretty bright and I didn't want to wake Fred, so I set myself under the covers. Like when I was in the 5th grade reading Are you there God, it's Me, Margaret, when I was supposed to be asleep. Luckily, I was able to drift back to sleep before Fred woke up. I can only imagine what would have gone through his mind to find me under the sheets with a small flashlight...

No comments:

Post a Comment